World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

+46
Wooly
Arex_B
Mr. Rictus
Knightjar
koonfasa
<{OjO}>
zbrushman
ennui
BPP
Morittchi
666ways2love
ArtofJeAA
3a_boltman
gundamben831
Hogarth
ESeffinga
zzzzz
NickLee13
theparallax
thumbtack82
turbs
FACEBOX
miracle bubbles
crucial1
Mr3AGO
Plastic Robo
SpiderPig
dbpom
gar
Ce
Albino
illproxy
Skipper11x
wutasi
plastic ape
Firehazzard
x43x
fluppeco
Chivo
gimbat
Mouse9090
Dar Wolfram
Rad Toy Review
UsedUniverse
bubs67
gregory
50 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 8 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by Hogarth Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:45 am

Has anyone else had problems with pm's not sending?  I have a couple of pm's just sitting in my outbox for days and never moving into my sentbox.  I've deleted a bunch of pm's to ensure none of my boxes are even close to 100% full, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 8 Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by dtrain Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:44 am

From what I gather, PM's stay in your outbox until the other person reads them. Then they go into the sent box.

So the people you are messaging haven't read them yet, but the messages are in their inbox.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hogarth Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 am

Got it. Thanks, dtrain!
Hogarth
Hogarth
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

Gregory, is CS still using the same contact email?
cs@threeaonline.com
Tried contacting them a couple of times since the 22nd of February and still haven't heard back! They've always been very prompt with their reply's in my experience, so I'm just wondering what's up?

<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:59 am

They have several weeks worth of emails to catch up on due to CNY. They'll respond as soon as they are able to
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Thanks Gregory! Guess I'll wait it out....
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by <{OjO}> Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Anyone else having trouble contacting CS? They just don't seem to be responding to emails lately?
<{OjO}>
<{OjO}>
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:41 pm

<{OjO}> wrote:Anyone else having trouble contacting CS? They just don't seem to be responding to emails lately?
from world of 3a FB:

We recently discovered a server error with our Customer Service e-mail. The error has been resolved.
If you have been in contact and not received a response, please send a follow-up email to CS@threeAonline.com.
Our Customer Service team will respond as soon as they are able. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Customer service is still not responding to emails, what is going on?
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:04 am

Apparently they only have one person handling both 3A and threezero customer service so be patient.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrain Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Sent 3 emails over the past 7 days and still no reply.
dtrain
dtrain
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:48 am

It took a couple of weeks for me to get a reply from threezero cs.  Apparently from what has been said threezero and threea have the same cs person.

Also they said in the email, my email was blocking their emails. Which I don't believe they were, but you might check your spam folder or check your email settings,etc.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave666 Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:23 am

Hi.

I might be being a bit 'slow' with this but i can't figure out how to post new threads in the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' sections and i also can't figure out how to send replies to a couple of messages i've received.

If someone could please help me out i'd be extremely appreciative.
Thanks muchly,
Dave

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:30 am

Press the Home button to get to the home page:  scroll down and press the  For Sale/Trade section: once you're in that section press New Topic and you can post your for sale stuff.  But before you do read the Announcement: BUY SALE TRADE RULES in the For Sale/Trade section.  

As far as sending replies to message, click on the message you want to reply to and then click the Post Reply button.  That should take you to the message box where you can type and send your reply.  Hope that helps.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave666 Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you very much Chivo!

I look forward to hopefully selling a few of my 3A items to 'thin out the herd' and also to placing a Wanted request to get a replacement 2012 Membership pack 3AA Baseball cap as i seem to have mislaid mine on a night out last week. Hopefully someone will have one that they are willing to sell me.

I am extremely grateful for your help.

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave666 Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:21 am

I'm really sorry to be a pain in the ass but neither of those things appears to be possible for me for some reason.

I cannot find a 'NEW TOPIC' button anywhere in the Sale/Trade Section nor can i find a 'POST REPLY' button in my messages.

I spent over half an hour just scanning my screen from top to bottom looking at every single word but just cannot find them. Starting to think i'm going mad or something.

Any idea what's going on ? (So sorry again for being an idiot).

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by thumbtack82 Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:56 am

Both the New Topic and Post Reply buttons should appear with a pink text if that helps, just like the Quote button that appears in the top right of all posts.

thumbtack82
thumbtack82
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:09 am

I've circled in red where you should be looking.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 8 For_sa10

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns - Page 8 Post_r10
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave666 Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:43 am

Yep................i was being an idiot, as i suspected.
I hadn't shut down and completely re-booted my computer since having got enough posts to allow me to buy & sell & reply to messages etc. so when i was looking for the 'NEW TOPIC' button it wasn't actually there.

After a proper re-boot everything appears to be as it should now.

Thanks again and i'm very sorry for being a headache. Hopefully i'll be 100% problem free from now on.

Dave666
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8