World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

+46
Wooly
Arex_B
Mr. Rictus
Knightjar
koonfasa
<{OjO}>
zbrushman
ennui
BPP
Morittchi
666ways2love
ArtofJeAA
3a_boltman
gundamben831
Hogarth
ESeffinga
zzzzz
NickLee13
theparallax
thumbtack82
turbs
FACEBOX
miracle bubbles
crucial1
Mr3AGO
Plastic Robo
SpiderPig
dbpom
gar
Ce
Albino
illproxy
Skipper11x
wutasi
plastic ape
Firehazzard
x43x
fluppeco
Chivo
gimbat
Mouse9090
Dar Wolfram
Rad Toy Review
UsedUniverse
bubs67
gregory
50 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns Empty 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by gregory Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 am

Have a suggestion, a problem, or concern, please post here.
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by bubs67 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:12 am

Is it possible to add questions to a poll ..can you edit an existing poll?
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns Empty Re: 3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns

Post by bubs67 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 am

Also noticed some mebers eg. Chivo has transferred his 'status' number of posts rather than starting over as 'litter' ...?
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:08 am

Nobody's transferred status over, everybody starts over again as Kitty Litter. Chivo has been pretty active on here

Polls can be made in General and Toy areas of the boards. Click on "Post Reply" and at the bottom of the page it'll give instructions on how to make a poll

Last edited by gregory on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubs67 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:51 am

gregory wrote:Nobody's transferred status over, everybody starts over again as Kitty Litter. Chivo has been pretty active on here

Polls can be made in General and Toy areas of the boards. Click on "Post Reply" and at the bottom of the page it'll give instructions on how to make a poll
Thank you for the prompt response ..my bad on the posting question as you are correct. 

Regarding Polls .. I made a poll already and it is running in the deplume photo thread .. however seems  I can not edit it ?

"As with posts, polls can only be edited by the original poster, a moderator, or board administrator. To edit a poll, click the first post in the topic, which always has the poll associated with it. If no one has cast a vote then users can delete the poll or edit any poll option. However, if people have already placed votes only moderators or administrators can edit or delete it; this is to prevent people rigging polls by changing options mid-way through a poll"

Would you be able to add DIY, Sombre and Dead dePlume for me ?
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 am

Like these polls mean anything but fun anyways. I mean even if someone were to rig a poll or their post status Wink Wink does it really mean anything? Unless 3A uses these polls to see a figure's popularity and use that stat to create the next figure.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by bubs67 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:17 am

Chivo wrote:Like these polls mean anything but fun anyways.  I mean even if someone were to rig a poll or their post status Wink Wink  does it really mean anything?  Unless 3A uses these polls to see a figure's popularity and use that stat to create the next figure.  
with ya ..as you can see I am trying to address your request... apparently I can not make a change/addition.. not sure even if I cold delete and make one.. hmmm ... not that I would rig it..no fun in that
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

3A | Outpost Forum Suggestions, Problems, Concerns Empty split post 1

Post by Chivo Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 am

We need a Show unread posts since last visit function on this forum. View posts since last visit
doesn't seem to work as well since the posts disappear even if I haven't read them.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by UsedUniverse Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:01 am

Anyway to make bold the thread the day it has a new post like on the old site. Very handy to see right away if that thread is active that day.
Like this: Today at 2.00 pm
UsedUniverse
UsedUniverse
Nom di Sciple

http://useduniverse.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rad Toy Review Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:27 pm

This site keeps auto launching the App Store whenever I check out the site on my iPhone, Sending me to the App Store download page of whatever worthless shitty app is being pushed at the top of each page.
I get that this is a "free" site.. I'd get it if I actually click the banner.. But the auto launching makes me want to throw mY phone at old ladies in rage. Is there any way to move it or tinker with the obtrusive ads on this thing?
Rad Toy Review
Rad Toy Review
Kitty Litter

http://www.radtoyreview.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I was checking couple of times from my iPhone and iPad and didn't stumble upon any major issues.

I'll check again right now.

Update:

Just checked and didn't notice any problems. Is it happening by any chance when you are browsing as "guest"?
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rad Toy Review Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:21 pm

No Dan, I'm logged in and everything. It happens almost immediately when I access the site and as I navigate around it. As well as almost every time I load a new page or topic.
To be honest, I've not noticed it happening at this rate before.. I think the other day it popped open the app once. But today, it's literally unusable.
Not only does it open the App store.. it navigates me away from the forums to a url that says something like (i'm not looking at my phone right now) www.navsales.. or something like that. It's basically a blank page.. but when that site opens up, it opens up the app store. If I hit the back button to try to get back to the forums.. it just refreshes and gets caught in a loop of trying to re-navigate to that page and reopen the app store.

Anyway.. if I'm somehow unique in experiencing this headache.. I'll try clearing my cache/cookies and see if that fixes it.
Rad Toy Review
Rad Toy Review
Kitty Litter

http://www.radtoyreview.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar Wolfram Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Just checked the site, while logged in, using Safari on my iPhone and iPad and noticed when the mobile site loads there is a flashing banner ad (right under the header) disguised as the user control panel that gives the appearance I have new message. When clicked it causes a pop up (with no option to close it, the window or the program/browser) that claims I've won a free computer and opens up a site asking for personal information.

This new site utilises the trackers Add This, Propeller Ads, and Criteo.
Dar Wolfram
Dar Wolfram
Tomorrow King

https://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/t30-list-your-collection-a

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Dar Wolfram wrote:Just checked the site, while logged in, using Safari on my iPhone and iPad and noticed when the mobile site loads there is a flashing banner ad (right under the header) disguised as the user control panel that gives the appearance I have new message. When clicked it causes a pop up (with no option to close it, the window or the program/browser) that claims I've won a free computer and opens up a site asking for personal information.

This new site utilises the trackers Add This, Propeller Ads, and Criteo.

Thank you for feedback.

I saw different banners, but only in "Guest" mode...maybe these ads are targeted geographically and nobody is interested in my location.
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Is there a way to delete posts?
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse9090 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:04 am

When you go to a thread newer posts are at the bottom, you have to scroll down to read them. On the old forum it was the reverse, which was much better.

To read newer posts at the top is it something I need to do?
Mouse9090
Mouse9090
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 am

There is an option to go straight to the latest post in a thread by clicking small icon thingy next to last posters nickname) or you are referring to something else?
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse9090 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:55 pm

gimbat wrote:There is an option to go straight to the latest post in a thread by clicking small icon thingy next to last posters nickname) or you are referring to something else?

Yes, on the old forum whenever you went to a thread you would see the newest post first. On here it seems to be the reverse. You end up having to scroll down to see the latest posts. I have wondered whether it was something I need to do in preferences to change that.
Mouse9090
Mouse9090
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Mouse9090 wrote:
gimbat wrote:There is an option to go straight to the latest post in a thread by clicking small icon thingy next to last posters nickname) or you are referring to something else?

Yes, on the old forum whenever you went to a thread you would see the newest post first.  On here it seems to be the reverse.  You end up having to scroll down to see the latest posts. I have wondered whether it was something I need to do in preferences to change that.  

As I mentioned there is an icon next to the username, who commented last on each topic, clicking that takes you to the last page in that topic. It's orange when there are new posts in the thread.

Can you please try that out and let me know if it helps?
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse9090 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:16 pm

gimbat wrote:
Mouse9090 wrote:

Yes, on the old forum whenever you went to a thread you would see the newest post first.  On here it seems to be the reverse.  You end up having to scroll down to see the latest posts. I have wondered whether it was something I need to do in preferences to change that.  

As I mentioned there is an icon next to the username, who commented last on each topic, clicking that takes you to the last page in that topic. It's orange when there are new posts in the thread.

Can you please try that out and let me know if it helps?

Yes, that is useful, thanks Dan. Wink
Mouse9090
Mouse9090
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:59 am

You know what's weird? Sometimes I see the smilies and sometimes I don't. And this is while using IE. Chrome works just fine. What the hell is wrong with IE?!!
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:59 am

Chivo wrote:You know what's weird?  Sometimes I see the smilies and sometimes I don't.  And this is while using IE.  Chrome works just fine.  What the hell is wrong with IE?!!  

It's dead, better stop using it.
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by fluppeco Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Using a Surface Pro in portrait mode on the outpost is the best surfing experience I've had to date, just a tip!
fluppeco
fluppeco
Tomorrow King

Back to top Go down

Post by bubs67 Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:33 am

Chivo wrote:You know what's weird?  Sometimes I see the smilies and sometimes I don't.  And this is while using IE.  Chrome works just fine.  What the hell is wrong with IE?!!  

IE Very Happy
bubs67
bubs67
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivo Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 am

Hey, I'm old school. tongue
And I hate how Google wants to control everything.
Chivo
Chivo
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next