World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bertie MK2

+45
Abrader
ghostman427
oddice
SpiderPig
karr1981
dr37
Indigo
Gyuladszi
x43x
gimbat
theparallax
EdGein
jeanclaudeAdam
wutasi
Firehazzard
MetalFingers
illproxy
Chivo
geisT
Crem
chiowhon
counterfeit
Sleepyd0g
groojr
Reks36
beeto bot
UsedUniverse
Wooly
ESeffinga
zbrushman
Cthulhu
ennui
gundamben831
abex44
Oneluckyboy
Argentix
Heirforce
gregory
thumbtack82
Artoo
gar
Skipper11x
<{OjO}>
Plastic Robo
Hogarth
49 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bertie MK2

Post by deru_here Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:37 am

you gotta be kidding me Gregory!!!!!!! my funds are going to the blitzway sniper, and other things. god imma need to snag some extra hours at work for the robo.

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cthulhu Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Guess I'll be going 6, but that only puts us at 11, right?
Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gregory Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:58 pm

DDV2 are a different faction of Dirty Deeds. The DDV2 are a new black ops group taking place of the original that went AWOL

There's only 6 members of the Alberto platoon (as far as I know)

gregory
gregory
Admin

https://www.instagram.com/gregoryprout/

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Finally ... good news Very Happy . I will order a figure Alberto DDv2. I hope that the price will be correct, since I will not be able to take advantage of the Club discount anymore. And, let's wish a delivery before the holidays of end of year 2019, too much difficulty to reveive my Warbot, lost in the mass of parcels of Christmas ... and finally, unfortunately taxed by the customs... Mad
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Ash on Instagram regarding upcoming WWR releases:

yingho wrote:Oh.. the LAST WWR product in 3A?????
ashlywoodartist wrote:@yinghom we have many left , an important NOM soon ,
new Rothschild and classic Bertie 1/6th colorways to name a few. And if all goes well Alberto.
But ultimately like all things toys, we can only do what you guys want.

Classic Bertie 1/6th colorways!!!
Can't wait to see that. Smile
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Very good news ... is if the solution was just there. Take back the old molds and bring out the colors OG that we all want ...
regularly release the versions one after the other (and not these horrible multiple sales or we must make the choice of one or two versions, mock limited budget) and I will buy .... Razz
but so much has been promised ....
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:39 am

3A should offer 1-2 colorways each month, collect po'es over the time/year, produce later at once ( of course first colorway addopters will wait longer as last offer Colorways buyers)..and i could finance to buy some yellow, pink, purple, dutch and new Nom each month and get shitload of toys at later year at once...xmas would be the perfect mood/time to open some boxes and playing with toys in innonce grateful vibes vibes under thetree like we did as lil "Hosenscheißers" ...santa ash is coming to town and has a dicker sack of the coolest "Spielzeug" in the bag Smile
geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:34 am

Well, threeA could release them all at once and keep them available for 4 months or more...

TF5 Megatron does it for more than 4 months on his own now.
And that bastard even got his own Non-Refundable Deposit Option.

I wonder which these classic colorways are exactly
and if the release will be spread out, which one would do the kick off.
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 pm

The problem with announcements like that is what happened with WWRp battle damaged Bertie. The first of many so people stalled until they saw a colourway they liked but because the first release didn't sell enough they scrapped all the rest. Mixed messages. I'd love more Berties but don't have the funds or space for them all so I'd have to pick very carefully and that's why I and I'd say most people here would like a definite plan/promise. I mean DDs had a definite 12 planned but stalled at 5 and we still don't know where they're going. Alberto is canned then Ash just said hopefully he's on the way. I see a bot for sale in a colourway I'm not big into, do I blow my funds on it anyway or hold out for a more suitable colourway then it all gets cancelled due to lack of support as in Pinky's case.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:40 pm

So threeA has to start with the most popular variants. (Not that it did so well with WBR Warbot)
or throw them out at once and keep them available for a number of months.

The question is, what are the classic Bertie colorways?

WWRp Wave 2:
- Dutch Merc - is one for sure, since it has specifically been mentioned
- Deep Powder
- Desert Attack Combat - we already have the half desert attack half medic Nurse Becky/Bertie but not a full classic Desert Bertie
- JEA Marines
- Medic - as mentioned above, we already have seen Nurse Becky/Bertie but a classic Medic would be great as well, imho
- Dirty Deeds (Bloody?) - would bring us to half the dirty dozen. Give it the revised Nurse Becky pouches assembly and Parellel Killmate Shotgun and we've a new DD
- Warbot - has already been released as WBR. and was originally part of the 7 pack, not retail exclusives, so no

Christmas 2009 specials:
- Night Watch
- Day Watch
- DIY

Pretty rare Retailer Exclusives:
- EMGY
- Ghost Hunter
- Sandcrab

The first Bertie available:
- Hatchery Guard - maybe too obscure to be considered a classic colorway

Last edited by gar on Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Desert from the later Attack moniker into the original Combat name)
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Classic Desert with the big skull on his chest.
Deep Powder.
Jea.
Iron Panda.
Big Red.
Old school EMGY.
Bromwich (for all the Pinky freaks)
And a Bloody Deeds to finish the six!!!

That's just what I'd like to see anyway.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto bot Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:59 pm

I hope we get the classic Berties. I wouldn't mind seeing a Jungler WF and a Digi Camo version of the bertie. Although Digi Camo isn't exactly classic. I'd rather see an extended sale of all the possible colorways. If they are done one release at a time, there is close to zero percent chance that we will see the rest.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but my first reaction to Ash's post was I'll believe it when I see it. Fool me once...
beeto bot
beeto bot
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Ah yes it is that time of year when Ash goes stir crazy and makes all sorts of crazy promises. Believe it when I see it too.
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Oneluckyboy Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:14 am

Sand-frickin-crab. bring it. (and emgy)
Oneluckyboy
Oneluckyboy
BST Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 am

Skipper11x wrote:Ah yes it is that time of year when Ash goes stir crazy and makes all sorts of crazy promises. Believe it when I see it too.

Agreed, I want to add, especially after last years cancellations of a couple of releases, the sales numbers of WBR Warbot and DP Brambles in mind,
I believe it when I see a packaging design or a get a shipping notice.

However I disagree with seeing these as promises.
I have long lists of characters which have been announced to be in development and never saw a release.
I see these as what they are: plans.
And in this case not that crazy plans for WWR for the "near' future:
First a new NOM, if that goes well, we'll see Rothchild, if that goes well, we'll see Classic Colorway Berties.
Problem is, you can plan all you want, if the accountant says no, you're fucked. See DDV2 Alberto.

It is also possible it all gets turned upside down again.
But as far as I can see, that NOM is a thing.
If you like it even a bit, when it gets announced, get it, because your Classic Colorway Bertie depends on it.
And my Dutch Merc.

Edit: Personally, I wouldn't hope for a Sand Devil Corp, Iron Panda, Big Red, Bromwhich or a Jungler or Digital Camo Bertie Mk2 since these haven't been Classic Bertie Mk2 colorways.
(Maybe I understand the "classic colorway Bertie" moniker wrong)
That being said, it doesn't mean it wouldn't be excited if a couple of these colorways are being released, though.
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper11x Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:11 am

I'm still shocked that Warbot and Bramble sold so little. For me it was a no-brainer, dream come true. I mean Hot Toys release their 100th variant Iron man/Batman or whatever and they still sell buckets and there are plenty of other companies the same BUT none come anywhere near ThreeA (granted I may be a bit biased but even so).
Anyhoo I'm still hanging in here and supporting WWR as best as I can. New NOM and Roth will depend on circumstances and price. Bertie I'll definitely pick up one, hopefully more.
This is normally 3aa sign up and Ash goes on a rant about plans for the next year most of which doesn't happen. That's not a complaint or whinge even just an observation no sarcasm or smartness intended. pirat
Skipper11x
Skipper11x
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 am

Skipper11x wrote:I'm still shocked that Warbot and Bramble sold so little. For me it was a no-brainer, dream come true. I mean Hot Toys release their 100th variant Iron man/Batman or whatever and they still sell buckets and there are plenty of other companies the same BUT none come anywhere near ThreeA (granted I may be a bit biased but even so).
Anyhoo I'm still hanging in here and supporting WWR as best as I can. New NOM and Roth will depend on circumstances and price. Bertie I'll definitely pick up one, hopefully more.
This is normally 3aa sign up and Ash goes on a rant about plans for the next year most of which doesn't happen. That's not a complaint or whinge even just an observation no sarcasm or smartness intended. pirat

Those Warbot and Bramble sales numbers are still a thing I can't wrap my mind around.

Robots are hard to sell.
But I really hope I'll be able to get some of these WWR Classic Colorway Bertie releases;
I'll be happy with Dutch Merc,
Deep Powder, (Bloody) Dirty Deeds, JEA Marine,
that EMGY and Medic +a  Night watch if budget isn't too much overstretched already.

Maybe Desert Combat as well, if it somehow spontaneously combusts into orange, (to keep it even more old school) or that Sand Crab looks exceptional delicious and threeA throws in a non-refundable deposit plan.

(Man, I really should have bought HaroldFS Desert Seventh Div. back then, talking about robot regrets. I have a list and it looks pretty pink).
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geisT Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 am

geisT
geisT
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by 3AFr Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Since all the proposals are allowed Smile ... for me my choice would be on (I remain on versions OG):
EMGY
JDF
Gravedigger
and in the latest versions wwr a CAVALRY Bertie (same as the Bramble cavalry)
3AFr
3AFr
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietStorm11 Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Top of my list is
Deep Powder
Emgy
Dutch

Cavalry would also be awesome!! That Bramble is the best release for years and years in my opinion..
QuietStorm11
QuietStorm11
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by beeto bot Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 pm

gar wrote:
Edit: Personally, I wouldn't hope for a Sand Devil Corp, Iron Panda, Big Red, Bromwhich or a Jungler or Digital Camo Bertie Mk2 since these haven't been Classic Bertie Mk2 colorways.
(Maybe I understand the "classic colorway Bertie" moniker wrong)
That being said, it doesn't mean it wouldn't be excited if a couple of these colorways are being released, though.

Get out of here with that talk!Very Happy Sand Devil, Iron Panda and Jungler are as classic as it gets. All joking aside, I'm hoping classic refers to classic colorways. Who knows though. I don't have my hopes up for digi or cavalry happening although, it would be cool if they did. Personally, I think a Gravedigger bertie would be cool also.
beeto bot
beeto bot
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by counterfeit Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:54 am

the classic probably start with sandcrab...

Bertie MK2 - Page 19 15276555_213525812428934_8716292400999301120_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcgk18-2.fna.fbcdn
counterfeit
counterfeit
Oyabun

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:19 pm

The Zwarte Torens Bertie that never was:

threeA 1/6th WWR Dutch Merc Bertie Mk2 prototype pics via Ashley Wood's Instagram

Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw11 Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw10 Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw12 Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw13 Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw14 Bertie MK2 - Page 19 Wwr_zw15
gar
gar
Admin

thumbtack82 and MJA1MR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightjar Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:13 pm

gar wrote:The Zwarte Torens Bertie that never was:

Love that. Shame we never got it.
Knightjar
Knightjar
Yesterday Kid

http://sculpt.strick.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gar Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:53 am

Knightjar wrote:
gar wrote:The Zwarte Torens Bertie that never was:

Love that. Shame we never got it.
The pain is real.

More sad news:  
Last update regarding an Underverse 1/6th WWR Classic Bertie is that there are currently no large robots in development.

Gregory on UV Discord wrote:I can confirm there are more WWR figures in development, however they are not bots
More Gregory on UV Discord wrote:The amount of sales support WWR gets is actually pretty consistent, the issues I personally see are that it's not a large enough quantity of consistency and that that quantity is not growing substantially enough to fund projects that are going to cost an insane amount of development money (like bots)

But that can also get down into the lack of marketing push, or easily accessible material to a mass audience like a TV series or cartoon or game

Doesn't mean the line is dead at all, by any means, just means we need to utilize bigger selling lines like MG to help fund the projects that are gonna cost more
gar
gar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19