World of 3A Legion Outpost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A x String Divers: Microman / Micronauts General Discussion

+10
fluppeco
zzzzz
illproxy
wutasi
ESeffinga
UsedUniverse
koonfasa
gar
johnnyhaggis
gimbat
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3A x String Divers: Microman / Micronauts General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A x String Divers: Microman / Micronauts General Discussion

Post by PaulyPopBot Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:39 am

Mine arrived a couple of months ago. Brought the full set.

PaulyPopBot
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

3A x String Divers: Microman / Micronauts General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A x String Divers: Microman / Micronauts General Discussion

Post by johnnyhaggis Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 am

toys2 said theyll get them in two weeks! oh well, it'll be a fun surprise
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by moriachi Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 am

Noticed a comment on facebook about the lack of 'Microman' logos on promo stuff since the first series of Stringdivers - the vague response from 3A was that 'Stringdivers' is it's own brand and series now. Anyone know anything further? Is Takara out of the picture? Not sure I feel the same about the line moving forward if it's just an 'inspired by' line with no involvement or collaboration from Takara - basically just a riff on someone else's creation then.

moriachi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm

oh interesting, i never noticed that. at the end of the day indon't think it matters, they're clearly a microman reimagining. the quantum rangers for example are a based on micronauta galactic warriors http://www.microforever.com/defender.htm
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by moriachi Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 am

Hey Johnny!
Yup - I know me microman / micronauts... well a little anyways as I hadn't known what the Hoodman was in the Micronauts line! And you're right about it being a reimagining anyway - but just can't help but feel a bit disappointed if Takara are no longer part of it. Cheapens it a bit? Dunno. I'll get over it. Very Happy

P.S - been a little while since the visible innards daze!

moriachi
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:21 am

haha, cool a visible innards brother! walders and henshins are still my favourite toys! especially the 99 versions! hypnotator's also into 3A now, but mostly the robots.

i wonder why takara would stop the partnership? i dont care about the company at all but i do like the microman name! maybe it's ashley wood who decided not to work with them, maybe they took too much $ for the license?

I just bit the bullet and picked up Guy. hope the canadian dollar is higher when theodore comes around!
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by ZF15 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:57 am

Does anyone know of a retailer that sells them individually?

ZF15
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by gimbat Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:54 am

ZF15 wrote:Does anyone know of a retailer that sells them individually?

You can try checking 3A stockists here:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/3astockists/
gimbat
gimbat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by illproxy Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:01 am

these?
Aki, Dante and Sam instock
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=8&category=10195
illproxy
illproxy
Nom di Sciple

Back to top Go down

Post by ZF15 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 am

illproxy wrote:

these?
Aki, Dante and Sam instock
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=8&category=10195

Thanks, yeah, i'm looking specifically for the retail wave release, without the clothing, which they've already sold out of. : (

ZF15
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by ZF15 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:35 am

gimbat wrote:

You can try checking 3A stockists here:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/3astockists/

Thanks! I did check the Canadian links earlier, but didn't even think to check the other regions. As johnnyhaggis said, the Canadian dollar is pretty crappy right now. : (

I did come across a couple sites that have the 007 Michael that i'm interested in tho. Thank you. : )

ZF15
Kitty Litter

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 am

i *finally* got my string divers today - what a fiasco - the distributor accidentally sent the retailer a set offive black ones, and then five blue ones, and now the distributor has no sets left... retailer decided to give me a full refund but send me a black and blue one free, so that's cool. really wanted the orange one though. anyone know where i can find singles? ebay seems to have nothing
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyhaggis Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:06 am

Hey everyone - onesixthbruce in the UK has the set of five translucent divers: http://littleonesixthbruce.bigcartel.com/product/threea-string-divers

They're on sale for £70 which is about $105...  compare with big bad toy store that has a "substandard" set for $200 USD
johnnyhaggis
johnnyhaggis
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by deru_here Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:11 pm

that moment when your clear string diver's elbow breaks..... im sad now...

deru_here
Yesterday Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2